MTN Subscriber Must See This - 500mb Night Plan For 25N Reduced To 150mb

Forum 5 years ago

MTN Subscriber Must See This - 500mb Night Plan For 25N Reduced To 150mb

It was a deadly blow thrown at subscribers yesterday when telecom giant MTN Nigeria announced the reduction in data plans for MTN night users on Pulse tariff.

MTN vigilante data plans has always been a life safer most especially when you want to download the latest movies or you have a bigger files to download, with the night plan, with just N50, you can download upto 1GB of file from the hour of 12am to 3:30am; but not so anymore…

Village people using the network has revisited the plan, they’ve injured vigilante users, and can no longer comfortably download at night. Data cap has been reduced from 500mb for N25 to 125MB and from 1GB for N50 to 500MB.

Now subscribers are lamenting and thinking of ditching their MTN SIM for Airtel. According to some subscribers, MTN is a scam.

Airtel night plan offers you something better than MTN at the moment and this might be your best alternative for now before another set of village people will revisit Airtel night plan.

Here is a sample message of what MTN sent to Pulse users;

Y’ello! when you buy the Pulse Night plan at N25 from 16/08/2018, you now get 125MB. You also get 250MB for N50 and can make multiple purchases. Dial *406# to buy.

So I tried to subscribe for the plan thinking I’ll mistakenly be giving the 500MB for N25, but alas! I got just 125mb meaning the change has already taken effect.

#MTNBringBackOurOldPlans

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft
Forum | 3 days ago

Amotekun Arrests Night Guard Over Air Conditioner Theft

Tom Hiddleston’s The Night Manager Returning for 2 More Seasons
Forum | 6 days ago