Music Producer, K-solo Slams His Counterpart Sarz On Twitter And He Fires Back (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

Music Producer, K-solo Slams His Counterpart Sarz On Twitter And He Fires Back (Photo)

Nigerian music producer, Osabuohien Osaretin aka Sarz has publicly shamed music producer and singer, Solomon Oyeniyi, aka K-Solo.

Sarz announced on Twitter that K-Solo is irrelevant in the music industry and he wouldn’t want any part of it to stain him.

Trouble started after the just concluded 12th edition of the Headies awards ceremony which held May 5, 2018 at the Eko Convention Centre, Victoria Island Lagos.

SARZ helped Wizkid pick up two of his awards. And jokingly, K-Solo reacted to that on Twitter by saying Sarz should leave that for the younger singers.

Check out the reply K-Solo got from Sarz.

‘Baba, no use your irrelevance stain me!’
Few minutes later, K-solo deleted his tweet but screenshots had already gone viral. Check it out below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 4 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 2 days ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties