Music Review: “Ojuelegba Remix”By Wizkid Featuring Drake & Skepta

Forum 8 years ago

Music Review: “Ojuelegba Remix”By Wizkid Featuring Drake & Skepta

This song is powerful, very spiritual… and carries with it, an impressing message of hope and patience. But when you have Drake (oh bless me Jesus) on this song? Tell me really, what's not to love about it? Contrary to varying public opinion, Ojuelegba remix wasn't over (or under) hyped. It was just what it was a spark of the moment that eventually came to be. After that first, second, and maybe third listen, you almost begin to start to wonder. Yes, that's tautology! Get it?

Wizkid deserves respect. Even better, he knows just how to command it. He has the most impressive discography from any artist to come out of Africa, I dare say. If Drake can vibe with his signature rhythms on Ojuelegba… ah forgerrit! Wizkid is creating sounds that would last several seasons.
Betwait oh, I'm very sure that I wasn't the only one who thought Skepta killed Drake everybody on that track. So like really, what's this Drake hype all about? *drops mic*
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime
Forum | 1 week ago

Transformers One Logo Revealed for Animated Movie Featuring Chris Hemsworth as Optimus Prime

The White Lotus Season 3 Star Shares BTS Photos Featuring Patrick Schwarzenegger
Forum | 1 week ago

The White Lotus Season 3 Star Shares BTS Photos Featuring Patrick Schwarzenegger

How I Was Duped $70K For A Song Remix – Kcee
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Was Duped $70K For A Song Remix – Kcee