My Boyfriend Died in October But He Keeps Visiting Me at Night - Woman Cries Out

Forum 7 years ago

My Boyfriend Died in October But He Keeps Visiting Me at Night - Woman Cries Out

A woman identified as Mamakgowa Valashiya, a 32-year-old South African woman, has made a shocking revelation.

She confessed that she and her lover Bonginkosi Gina (51) were living together happily with their little kid when death snatched him away in October.

However, he now haunts her dreams.

According to Daily Sun SA, the woman says said her late boyfriend is haunting her because cops wouldn’t allow her to bury him.

She said police officers explained that his family should be the one to collect his body but Mamakgowa has no idea who his family is, other than that they’re from Mtubatuba in KZN, South Africa.

The woman claims her boyfriend visited her in her dreams twice last week and looked very angry. She said every time she woke up terrified and sweating.

She said the dead man’s spirit has so far not said anything to her, but she believes that he wasn’t resting in peace as his body is still lying in the mortuary.

Mamakgowa said they have been living together for six years, but never married.

Police told her that since they were not married, she was not allowed to bury him.

Heartbroken Mamakgowa said they were planning to get married in December.

She added that she had often pleaded with Bonginkosi to visit his relatives in KZN but he always told her that he was too embarrassed to go home after leaving his former girlfriend and their son 23 years ago.

Police spokesman Captain Stephen Thakeng said they couldn’t allow Mamakgowa to bury Bonginkosi to avoid family conflicts.

He said if Mamakgowa failed to trace his relatives, permission to bury him could be given to her.

The case still drags on.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 13 hours ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 3 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 3 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out