My Boyfriend Said His Not A Yahoo Guy But I See Him With Laptop Always – Confused Lady Opens Up

Forum 6 years ago

My Boyfriend Said His Not A Yahoo Guy But I See Him With Laptop Always – Confused Lady Opens Up

How can a guy buy things for his girlfriend and tell her his not a yahoo guy but stay with laptop always like 5 & 6 and don’t go to work in the morning and come back in the night.

A confused lady share this confusive issue with us.

Read what she wrote;

“Hi, my name is oritoke and am a [/b]300 level student of Lagos State University[/b].

My boyfriend has a benz car CLS550 and a rolex worth 300,000 and he live in a estate in Lekki and he told me his not a yahoo guy.

Few weeks ago he bought me a rolex worth 250,000 and a Louboutin Heels of 78,000.

If i ask him the work he does, he always told me he is a business man and he never go out of the house or dress in the morning like someone going to work but always stay with his laptop like 5 and 6.

Please am confused cause how come he acquired all these things without leaving his room and he didn’t own a blog.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 2 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests