My Girlfriend I Pay N200k Allowance Monthly Dumped Me After I Told Her the Job I Do in UK - Man Narrates

Forum 7 years ago

My Girlfriend I Pay N200k Allowance Monthly Dumped Me After I Told Her the Job I Do in UK - Man Narrates

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his ever-buzzing Instagram page to share the sad story of a UK-based Nigerian man who is seeking for advise as his relationship with his girlfriend is set to hit the rocks.

According to the young man, he resides in the UK and pays his girlfriend who is a student and lives here in Nigeria, a total of N200,000 allowance every month, but ever since he told her what he does for a living abroad, things have never been the same again.

Below is the e-mail he sent to the love doctor;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring