‘My Hair Brings Luck To Me’ – Daddy Showkey

Forum 7 years ago

‘My Hair Brings Luck To Me’ – Daddy Showkey

Showkey was at the YourView TVC show yesterday to chat with the ladies of your view and yes, he went with his signature ‘hair net’, where he disclosed that his good luck lies in his hair. The main reason he can’t cut his hair.

He narrated how he made a promised to God that, if God can make him a celebrity, that he will leave his hair, and that is exactly what he had done.

Daddy Showkey went ahead to say Entertainment is a gift from God to him that since he couldn’t complete his education, he will make sure his children attain a greater height by completing their education.

The Famous Ghetto artiste, had in the past shown that what a woman can do, a man can do too, even if not always better.

Showkey’s daughter who he fondly calls ‘Diana’ celebrates her birthday every October 26th, so sometimes in 2014 she celebrated it and the “Fire Fire” crooner, decided to make her hair for her. Now, how many fathers can do that?

He uploaded the picture on his Instagram page with the caption, “Happy Birthday to my Baby. God bless you Diana baby,” he wrote. ”Happy Birthday Diana”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK
Forum | 1 week ago

Daddy Freeze threatens to bring Nigerians back home in mass from the UK

Get a Job, You’re Not Even An 8/10 – Daddy Freeze Slams Rachel for Belittling N800K Salary
Forum | 1 month ago

Get a Job, You’re Not Even An 8/10 – Daddy Freeze Slams Rachel for Belittling N800K Salary

Scream 7 Finds New Director, Brings Back Neve Campbell
Forum | 1 month ago

Scream 7 Finds New Director, Brings Back Neve Campbell

The First Omen Trailer Brings the Screams
Forum | 1 month ago

The First Omen Trailer Brings the Screams