My Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua - Vladimir Klitschko Says As He Retired From Boxing

Forum 6 years ago

My Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua - Vladimir Klitschko Says As He Retired From Boxing

Yesterday, Ukrainian boxing legend, Wladimir Klitschko announced his retirement after a 21-year career in the boxing ring after winning 64 of his 69 fights.

The 41-year-old made the announcement in a video where he confirmed his decision, 'I deliberately took a few weeks to make my decision, to make sure I had enough distance from the fight at Wembley Stadium. As an amateur and a professional boxer, I have achieved everything I dreamed of, and now I want to start my second career after sports'.

Now he has tweeted that his heart is at peace as he hands over to Nigerian born boxer, Anthony Joshua.

In a tweet this afternoon, Klitschko says ' My HEART is at PEACE as I pass the torch to Anthony Joshua the next generation. Good luck little bro, I'm proud of you!'.

And Joshua responded,'Respect champ we lit the scene up in April! Your welcome to give me any advice on how to keep this going for the next 10years'.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 3 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 5 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana