My New Wife Was Never A Model And I Can Never Replace My Late Wife - Adams Oshiomhole

Forum 8 years ago

My New Wife Was Never A Model And I Can Never Replace My Late Wife - Adams Oshiomhole

Governor Oshiomhole today while speaking at the thanksgiving Mass at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi clarified yet another thing. According to the Governor, his wife, Lara Fortes now Mrs Oshiomhole was never a model and neither is she one at the moment. He also went ahead to say, yes he has remarried, but his late wife Clara, can never be replaceable. Hear him;

“When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’
I’m like maybe it’s another person. The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing”.

“I ask you to please continue to pray for us. It is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another but it is not a replacement. You cannot replace a wife especially one you married when you were young and you were anonymous. Nobody knew you from anywhere, you had nothing, no car, no house; now, you can never replace but I understand that under the Catholic doctrine I am entitled to have another wife which is what I am trying to do’’ he said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 3 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno