My Relationship With Yemi Alade – Simi's Rumoured Boyfriend, Adekunle Gold Clarifies

Forum 6 years ago

My Relationship With Yemi Alade – Simi's Rumoured Boyfriend, Adekunle Gold Clarifies

A mild drama played out online during the week. Popular singer, Yemi Alade had uploaded a post on Instagram about an interview she had and highly talented graphics designer and artiste, Adekunle Gold replied, “You motivate me” accompanied by a love emoji.

This led many mischievous fans to wonder if there was some form of intimate relationship between the two.

But Gold insists that all he has for Alade is admiration for her work. “Yemi Alade is a very talented songstress and she is doing a lot to propagate Nigerian music across the world. I think we all should be proud of her,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 5 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji