“My Uncle, Not My Dad Died” Soundcity’s Moet Abebe Moves To Stop Wrong Journalism.

Forum 9 years ago

“My Uncle, Not My Dad Died” Soundcity’s Moet Abebe Moves To Stop Wrong Journalism.

Contrary to the rumours circulating the social media,Soundcity TV host, Moet Abebe, did not lose her father to death.

She suffered the loss of her uncle.

Moet’s uncle,Henry Abebedied on Friday, August 8, 2014, at a hospital in Abuja after a long battle with Liver Cirrhosis.

He was a former director at the Nigerian Ports Authority and is survived by his wife, Beatrice, children, siblings and aged parents.

The TV personality took to instagram to plead to news sites, to desist from reporting wrongly, stressing that
, “‘I know this isn’t the time, but blogs, please stop using my father’s pic as my late uncle’s. Uncle Henry died, not my father, John Abebe.

Wrong journalism is not new to Moet, as over the years, she has been the target of innacurate reports and image utilty.

In July 2014, her photo was published by Vanguard Newspaper and credited her as former Nigerian actress Anita Hogan.
May she find the heart to bear her loss.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online