Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos)

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Naeto C and his wife Nicole have welcomed their third child, a baby girl Naeso.

The couple who have been married for 6 years now, shared lovely photos with the new baby to announce the good news.

Naeto C wrote;

My 2nd daughter Naeso is finally here and I can’t stop looking at her...I’m in love again ❤️❤️❤️I’m forever THANKFUL������

Nicole wrote;

Twelve Days of Walking on Air (more like stumbling around in a daze of tiredness �) with this precious little girl. Thanking God for a safe delivery and my beautiful and amazing daughter Naesochukwu.

Soso, I didn’t know how much I needed you until you got here �� Thank you God. Thank you Mother Mary for your intercession. Thank you @naetosuperc for everything. You are and will always be my best friend. Thank you to my incredible friends and family who kept me together through this intense year. And thank YOU for your prayers and well wishes! She’s finally here! #NaesoC #mumofthree #cantbelieveit

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 hour ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online