Nasarawa LG Chairman Slumps, Dies In His Office

Forum 8 years ago

Nasarawa LG Chairman Slumps, Dies In His Office

Karu local government chairman of Nasarawa state, Mr. Godwin Chindo, on Saturday slumped and died in his office.

The deceased chairman of in his office while performing his official function in the early hours of Saturday.

Our correspondent gathered that late Chindo was in the office to pick some official documents preparatory to commissioning of a school built and donated by the Venezuelan government to Jan Kanwa community of Karu local government.

It was leant that the late chairman died while waiting receive the Venezuelan vice president, Jorge Arreaza, and the state deputy governor, Silas Agara.

A relation of the deceased, Mr Amos Auta, said the late chairman left his house hale and hearty in the morning only for the family to receive the shocking news of his demise.

He described his death as a great loss not only to the people of Karu local government but the All Progressives Congress (APC) and indeed the entire state.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot
Forum | 3 days ago

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot