NCC: Multiple Taxation, Poor Power Supply Responsible For Poor GSM Network – Executive V. Chairman, Juwah

Forum 8 years ago

NCC: Multiple Taxation, Poor Power Supply Responsible For Poor GSM Network – Executive V. Chairman, Juwah

The Executive Vice Chairman, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), Eugene Juwah has attributed the persistent poor quality of GSM services in the country being experience by subscribers to poor power supply, multiple taxation by government at various levels and the vandalization of telecommunications infrastructure of telecommunication service providers.

“Having gone through the rigors of several meetings with operators, it is proper to let the public know that the regulator is not complacent,” said Huwah, who was
represented by the Director of Public Affairs, Mr. Tony Ojobo.

“Only the elimination of some or all of these will provide the critical success factors in finally eradicating quality of service challenges.”

He admitted that the recurring challenges that have bedevilled the growing telecommunications sector were the monster making the quality of service to remain poor.

However, he noted that the NCC has not been complacent in its obligations to ensuring that the quality of service is improved upon.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment