New Beef: Nollywood actor Chris Bassey vs Charles Novia

Forum 9 years ago

New Beef: Nollywood actor Chris Bassey vs Charles Novia

This was something that was quite inevitable, after all, he was bound to make some enemies with the way he was criticizing a whole lot of entertainers.

Anyways, fast rising Nollwyood actor/blogger Chris Bassey went on his Facebook page to DISS veteran Nollywood actor, producer and critic — Charles Novia.

Read what he said below: –
“Hello Mr Charles Novia, I decided to keep you quite for a while because I actually don’t have the right word to say to you, Before posting a news as a Writer you claimed you were, I will advice always verify the information or news.
[ads4]
I used to have respect for you, but you have lost it… this is because I wonder why you that just started blogging yesterday would just get an information and post it on Facebook without proper verification as a Writer you claimed you are.
I saw the news and laughed out soooo loud… this is because there was nothing like a breakup that would lead to such accusations. Of saying i made a call to airline because of a breakup. Anyway I don’t have much time to waste talking to you, because the time i got is been spent on set and scripting Less i forget i believe if we have to go by records. The movies you have done in the last 3years is not up to what i have done this year alone, since your so call blog is not enough for you to post information you have decided to share space with Facebook. If asked self what has been your major source of livelihood for the pass 2years? I guess you have been living off your friends because I cant remember seeing any script or movie produced by you. See Mr Man calm down, and don’t be a disgrace to yourself. Because it’s obvious you’re just seeking for the lost fame which is hard to find.
All I can say is Charles Novia Wakeup. Because your still Sleeping.#Storyforthegods. # Chrisbassey

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett
Forum | 4 hours ago

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 7 hours ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie

Charles Okocha Excited As He
Forum | 1 day ago

Charles Okocha Excited As He's Honoured With Award by Mayor of Brampton in Canada