New Eminem Album Arriving This Fall?

Forum 6 years ago

New Eminem Album Arriving This Fall?

A new leak has given clues into when Eminem's long-awaited ninth solo album will drop. Watch out, it might be sooner than we all think!

According to a report from HitsDailyDouble, sources tell them that Marshall’s new LP is slated to be released this fall along with other huge acts like Taylor Swift and Sam Smith.

In October of last year, Eminem confirmed that he was crafting the follow-up to 2013’s The Marshall Mathers LP, when he released his “Campaign Speech.” At the time, he tweeted:
“Don’t worry I’m working on an album! Here’s something meanwhile.”

Last month, 2 Chainz revealed that he recorded a song with Em that would appear on his new Shady project. "He let me hear this song and it was funny," Chainz told The Boombox. "I heard some things in there where his vernacular was 2 Chainz-y. It was crazy."

Last month, [b]“The Defiant Ones”[b] director Allen Hughes revealed that Shady was working on the album with a little help from his longtime mentor. “People don’t know this,” said Hughes. “Dre records every day. Literally, he’s in there recording songs every day. He’s like Picasso in that way. He’s always painting. Right now he’s producing, in the 11th hour, a track for Eminem’s latest album. So Dre’s still real active in music.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 hour ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 12 hours ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

The Fall Guy Video Highlights Action-Packed Stunt Sequences
Forum | 12 hours ago