Nice Say!! 10-Year-Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 [Photo]

Forum 8 years ago

Nice Say!! 10-Year-Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 [Photo]

The 10 year old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade has enrolled in Open University, UK. Esther who is a British-Nigerian hails from Walsall and enjoys the normal things every 10 year old does:
dressing up, playing with dolls, and going out”.

The only difference is that instead of dealing with simple 2×2 problems, the young star is interested in extreme algebra and calculus.

Speaking on her current class level, Esther says;

“It’s so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. Its real maths – theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff. It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way”.

Speaking on future endeavors, she says;

“I want to finish the course in two years. Then I’m going to do my PhD in financial maths when I’m 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I’m 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people”.

I’m sure you’re wondering how the parents feel about the rapid growth of their daughter, well Esther says;

“I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, “you’re too young, calm down.”

However, after three years of begging, her mother, Efe, finally agreed to allow her. It is so heart warming to see our younger generation growing up to be so smart and independent.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 15 hours ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 16 hours ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

I
Forum | 18 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 18 hours ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours