Nicki Minaj Labels Next Album “Classic”

Forum 6 years ago

Nicki Minaj Labels Next Album “Classic”

It has been roughly two and a half years since Nicki Minaj released a studio album — but there has been a ton of activity since then. Records (and relationships) have been broken, Classic by Nicki Minaj.

So-called beef with Remy Ma. Even an appearance in her third movie. But for history’s most successful female rapper, there still has to be a musical initiative somewhere in the equation.

[ads4]

Nicki is now working on more music, she said in a new interview on DJ Whoo Kid’s Shade 45 show, Whoolywood Shuffle. When asked her goals for the remainder of her storied rap career and her forthcoming album, Nicki lets loose her ultimate aspirations for her fourth album, as well as the motivation behind it.

“My goal right now is just releasing this fourth album and watching my fans react to it, because I know it’s going to be my best body of work,”
Nicki told Whoo Kid.

“That’s next on my bucket list, to deliver my fourth album and make sure that it’s a classic hip-hop album that people will never forget.”

Although she didn’t say whether it’s done or not, Nicki did claim that it will be her best yet.

“I know it’s going to be my best body of work and I alwayslove to be in real time, see my fans reacting to something,”
she added. “That’s what I’m looking forward to now. Obviously, I’m not telling them when my album is coming out, but I know that it’s gonna be amazing because I want to thank the people who’ve rocked with me for all of these years.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

City Hunter Trailer Previews Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of Classic Manga
Forum | 1 month ago

City Hunter Trailer Previews Netflix Live-Action Adaptation of Classic Manga

UCL: Gundogan labels Osimhen, Lewandowski world class strikers
Forum | 1 month ago

UCL: Gundogan labels Osimhen, Lewandowski world class strikers