" Nigeria Is Actually Not Worth Dying For " - Says Police Officer's Son Whose Dad Was Assassinated 10Yrs

Forum 7 years ago

" Nigeria Is Actually Not Worth Dying For " - Says Police Officer's Son Whose Dad Was Assassinated 10Yrs

A Nigerian man - IG User: bluprint__ shared his late father's photo and wrote:

"I remember 16/10/2006 10 years ago just like 10days ago when my father died as a police officer serving his useless country he died and ever since then his country has forgotten him. No investigation on his assassination, no gratuity nothing not even hope for his 6 children and his poor widow. Nigeria is useless, Nigeria police are so useless

I remember how my dad was so passionate about his job, he didn't deserve to die and be forgotten that way. Nigeria is actually not worth dying for cause once you die it is finished for your family. Rest in peace dad and to other people who died serving their country. Your family and friends still have in you in their hearts."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 43 mins ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 5 hours ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 5 hours ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 5 hours ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME