Nigerian Comedian Takes Selfie After Surviving Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Nigerian Comedian Takes Selfie After Surviving Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

Nigerian comedian, Funnygee, survived a ghastly motor accident that occurred while on his way to Kano state for a show.

According to him, the accident occurred while he was going for a show he was supposed to perform in Kano State after which the car he was in summasulted multiple times.

Here’s what he wrote;

#testimonytime on the 5th of November this month on my way to Kano for a show, I was involved in a terrible accident of which the car summasulted multiple times, I wasn't wearing a seatbelt because the belt was faulty but God brought me out of that accident with no broken bones or skin... 4 hours later I did a mad comedy performance and got a standing ovation...that day you gave me this word Matthew 28:20I was busy taking selfies.This God is too good o

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 6 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist