Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual

Forum 5 years ago

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual

A Nigerian lady who reacted to the “O jewa ke eng” trend, narrated how her roommate sold her out for ritual in 2017 after they turned up for a girls’ night out.

According to the lady, her roommate who sold her out for ritual to an internet fraudster who also raped her, introduced him as her brother. Read the full tweet below;

My roommate whom I loved with all of my heart,mind and soul sold me out to be used for ritual….I still keep asking myself till date “What was the price for my life ?” And the worse part is anytime I think about it….I find myself still praying for her Shit hurts

I’ll make a thread…yes I am alive that’s why I can obviously tweet about it…. Please y’all should follow me. Thanks So today I’ll be starting my thread. .it’ll be long please bear with me…. But I hope you get to learn from it…..God bless you. It started on the 5th of November 2017 when we all decided to have a girls time out, we went swimming off campus (some people came to pick us outside the school campus and took us to the pool),my roommate Susan was their friend. When we got to there, she introduced me to a dude

She told me that was her brother…we all exchanged greetings and went to change to our swimwear. We had fun, the “brother” got attracted to me and I liked him too, we connected and decided to exchange numbers, I agreed and after we were done, we went back to sch feeling happy

So this dude and I talk on fb messenger and he calls too, he made me understand he and Susan are not related by blood but they’re from neighboring communities and they attended the same secondary school but my roommate was his senior in school… So he’s been inviting me to come

Over to his place that since I didn’t know there, Susan would bring me. On the 3rd of December 2017, I finally decided to go visit him. Susan made me look nice, told me not to tell my other roommates the truth about where we were going to, and she also wanted to see her tailor

So I asked why but she said she just doesn’t want anyone to know (I felt she didn’t want people to start thinking and judging) so I agreed. Mirabel, my other roommate, kept asking me where I was going to and I told her tailor’s place. So we left school and went to his place.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos