Nigerian Man cooks food for his wife for the first time in 20 years

Forum 6 years ago

Nigerian Man cooks food for his wife for the first time in 20 years

For the first time in 20 years, US based Nigerian man identified as Fidelis entered the kitchen to cook food for his family.

He decided to let his wife relax as he took over the cooking for the day.

This is the first time he is entering the kitchen to cook in 20 years so he made a big deal out of it and took photos.

He posted it on Facebook saying:

Analyse this, our god is good all the time! It is not just about the Nigerian jollof rice that I cooked for my wife and family last night, but that as a Nigerian man, I threw stereotype to the wind and honored my boo and my children.”

“I did something that I have not done for over 20 years. I told my wife to relax, put her feet up and let me spoil her for the night with my culinary skills. It was not Ghana or Senegalese jollof rice, it was Nigerian jollof.”

“My children had never seen my cook before. From going to the grocery store to buy the meat and chicken, to blending the tomatoes, onions and pepper, to seasoning the food and finally serving my wife of 26 years.”

“I knew i was on point when my children asked for 2nd helpings. I know my jollof rice was not as sweet as when my boo cooks it, but I was able to make her day and dispel the notion that ‘i am a husband not cook’.

“I am not saying that by this singular act that I have taken over the cooking duties in my household, but I was able to show my wife of 26 years yesterday that love conquers all things. It is good to do what makes your loved ones happy. I am in a good place today.”

[ads4]
Peep more photos below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 hour ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 hour ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 21 hours ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race