Nigerian Rapper, Vector, Blasts President Buhari In New Song

Forum 6 years ago

Nigerian Rapper, Vector, Blasts President Buhari In New Song

Nigerian Rapper, Vector has released a new song which he addressed current situation in the country.

In the song which he titled GunShots, The Rapper blamed President Buhari for numerous issues and then took a shot at him urging him to check the "other room" if his wife is alright.

He also addressed the issue of him flying out of the country for medical checkout urging him to tryout Hospitals in the country.

He addresses the slavery issues in Libya, the #EndSARS trend and other issues in the country.

It is good to see a rapper lend his voice for a good cause.

Listen to the song here and Share Thoughts!

[ Download Track Here ]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 9 mins ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 38 mins ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 44 mins ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 51 mins ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music