No Future For Ciara And Future?: Couple Call Off Engagement

Forum 9 years ago

No Future For Ciara And Future?: Couple Call Off Engagement

It seems there won’t be much of a future for Ciara and Future!

The “I’m Out” singer, 28, has called off her engagement to the rapper just three months after the pair welcomed son Future Zahir Wilburn, according to a new report.

“He cheated on her. Game over,” a source told Us Weekly report. “She’s devastated. Ciara’s focus now is the baby,” another source added.

Future presented Ciara with a 15-carat diamond ring (no big deal) on her birthday in October 2013 after they dated for more than a year. They welcomed their son seven months later, on May 19.

The singer commemorated their relationship with a capital ‘N’ tattoo on her ring finger–the ‘N’ stands for Future’s first name, Nayvadius. We’re thinking she might be in the market for some tattoo removal sometime soon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 6 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Offers Advice to Future TV Remake Cast

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment