"No WAEC, Just One F9" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

Forum 5 years ago

"No WAEC, Just One F9" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

Controversial blogger, Kemi Olunloyo reacts to Ademola Adeleke'e victory at the tribunal as she says he should stop celebrating mediocrity.

She said:

"Adeleke my ass, no WAEC, one subject F9, no American university degree after lying he had one. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Money can’t buy political positions, only intelligent voters can give you that."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 8 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 10 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 12 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 15 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail