Nollywood Actor Recently Healed Of 'Stroke' Calls Out Popular Producer That Put The Spell on Him

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actor Recently Healed Of 'Stroke' Calls Out Popular Producer That Put The Spell on Him

Popular Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu, is back to full recovery after receiving healing from Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin of Christ Mercy land Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, and a brand new SUV and some amount of cash reward to start a new life.

The actor recently speaking with Sun newspaper disclosed that the Stroke which affected him for some time was done by a popular Nollywood producer who was jealous of his rise in the industry.

Ernest revealed that he was in a movie location in Asaba, when the producer looked at him and told him that the movie will be his last ever he will feature in and after two days, the incident happened which is why he keeps saying that Nollywood is evil.

According to him, “God in heaven knows that I didn’t do anybody wrong in Nollywood, yet they planned to kill me. A popular move producer, who I don’t want to mention, looked at me at a movie location in Asaba and told me that, that would be my last acting job ever, and he almost made it happen.

Affirming that he was the cause of his ailment, he said, “Yes, I was still on set, but two days later, I fell ill. I had no money on me, so I called my wife to send me some money, which she did. A friend later came to my rescue. He managed to put me on a bus back to Lagos. As we got to Lagos, I tried to open the door and disembark but I fell off. The driver and passengers all came to my rescue. They carried me back into the bus and took me home to my wife and brother. When my brother saw me in that critical condition, he shook his head and asked, ‘Ernest, who did this to you?’ I could not respond, I was just staring at him. For three days, I was stooling and vomiting; I couldn’t eat. I was taken to the hospital; the doctors diagnosed me and said I was suffering from partial stroke. That was how it all started.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry