Nollywood Actress Amanda Ebeye Blast Her 'Shameless' Babydaddy

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actress Amanda Ebeye Blast Her 'Shameless' Babydaddy

Fans and Colleagues alike were stunned when actress, Amanda Ebeye, had a baby in Canada, more so when nobody knew about her being in a relationship let alone, getting married.

As expected, she got a lot of bashing especially from her fans who felt it was bad for her to have a child outside wedlock.

In an exclusive chat with Punch, the Clinic Matters actress gave reasons why she did not get married to the father of her child.

“I did not marry the father of my child because he is not my husband and he is not meant to be. I could have been in the most useless relationship right now if I wanted but I told myself instead of giving my son this shameless pretender and liar of a man as a father, I would take care of him and he will be fine. I tell you that since I took that stance,
I’ve not looked back for one day and God keeps giving me the strength to move on. If it is God’s, one day a good man will come and you’ll be invited to my wedding but for now, I’m single and all that matters to me is my son,” said the actress.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 5 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu
Forum | 2 days ago

Margaret Qualley Exits Amanda Knox Limited Series at Hulu

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 1 week ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death