NYSC - NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT EPISODE 1

Forum 9 years ago

NYSC - NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT EPISODE 1

[NYSC û NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT]A true life story told by a NYSC member to Waploaded and was compiled by ROCKYCODES

NYSC û NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT

This is a true life story by a NYSC member, written by Angel Rocky
Read below:
"I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks
of my life. After camping, I got my PPA posting and guess what, I was sent to a government girls secondary school to do my service!!!
I was beyond excited despite the location of the school. Omoh, d school dey 4 village but I no care, I was just happy
to be a king among women (girls sha).
Next, I and three other. coppers went to the school
to sign our acceptance letter. Omoh, the principal come say she no want any coppers oh, say coppers dey corrupt her girls too much. Small tin I for cry oh, why this woman won come turn my wine to water na? Which kain devil be dis na?. We beg tire but d woman say we dey waste time say her
decision na final. I then told the woman that I got a vision that God wants me to serve in that school.
She look me laff come say among all of us, na me she fear pass cuz her girls go pursue me. Wow!!!? I Don hang. But, "u look very gentle n responsible" was her next comment. I then gave her an innocent smile to cement her first mistake (she wouldn't believe I could f**k the assistant principal). After a little brain-washing by me (trust me na), she accepted us and asked us to resume duty next week Monday??
I arrived the school on Monday morning feeling fly
and ready for whatever. I was offered a table in the science lab which would serve as my office but I refused it cuz it was located at the junior section of the school. Nawa oh, wetin I dey do for Junior
section when bad girls full senior section. Abeg I wan deal with mature girls jor.
Lucky me, I got transferred to the senior section to teach ss1 and offered a table at an office close to ss3 class. Baba
God, u too much!!. I walked into the office meant for three staff and met a female teacher who was busy and didn't notice when I walked in.
"Good morning madam" I said.
Then she looked up at me and replied "Copper, Good morning. You're welcome"
Literally, my heart melted. I lost all my senses?. cuz sitting before me was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. This woman eyes na die! Ebony skin, no make-up? even girls used to stare at her. Her
name was Mrs venny. Also, I got to discover that she also had the most beautiful heart in the world.
She was married and approximately ten years older
than me but I still wished her husband would divorce her or drop dead ? so that I could marry her. We chatted about a few things and became friends.
Twenty minutes later, the bell went off and it was time for my first class. Omoh, my heart dey beat like Don jazzy song, I need to compose myself well? no jonzing!. I grabbed my materials and headed to teach a class full of girls ??"
WATCH OUT PART 2

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP NWC Backs Damagum As Acting National Chairman

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 2 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 5 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast