Oh No! See What Happened to a Student After Going Out to Party with Teacher

Forum 7 years ago

Oh No! See What Happened to a Student After Going Out to Party with Teacher

A secondary school student has died in Vuyiya village, Vihiga County in Kenya, after a night out partying with a teacher who is then said to have assaulted her sexually, The Kenyans reports.

The report reveals that the 16-year old had reportedly been sent home to collect Sh1,000 which she was given but on returning to school, she failed to submit the money and was sent away again. The incident happened in Kenya.

It was gathered that the little girl was sent on an errand but instead of going home, she diverted and visited a teacher identified as Silas Muhadia who she met on Facebook.

"After being sent home, she hitched a boda-boda ride to Kegoye Secondary School to see the teacher. It was the first time that the girl and Silas Muhadia were meeting," the girl's mother, Linet Keseri narrated.

When evening reached, the teacher is said to have taken the girl to a nightclub where he supposedly forced her to take alcohol having bought her civilian clothing to conceal her identity.

According to Ms Keseri, the student recalled that the teacher booked a lodging at Club Base in Majengo market where he demanded to "get value for his money".

The teenager later escaped from the lodging and started walking amid darkness, but was reportedly abducted, drugged and later dumped at Nyamasaria in Kisumu.

According to the mother, after reporting her daughter's disappearance, police launched a hunt for the student who was traced by DCI officers through her Facebook account which was active.

"They found her at Ukwala and she was taken to Vihiga police station where she recorded a statement. Police advised us to take her for a medical check-up before she could be interrogated further,” divulged the mother.

The student was taken back to school but fell ill a day later and was admitted at Mungoma hospital in Majengo on November 1.
Her situation worsened after she fell into a coma and unfortunately died barely a week afterwards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 5 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 5 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men