Olamide Declares Love for ‘Nigerian P*ssy’ Singer Princess Vitarah As She Fires Shot At Tiwa Savage

Forum 8 years ago

Olamide Declares Love for ‘Nigerian P*ssy’ Singer Princess Vitarah As She Fires Shot At Tiwa Savage

US-based rapper, Princess Vitarah has taken the promotion of her controversial new music video which talks about Nigerian women’s v*gina, to a whole new level by firing hot shot at Tiwa Savage.

US-based Nigerian artiste, Princess Vitarah, who recently sent the internet on fire as the social media is still buzzing after she released a music video titled ‘Nigerian p**sy’, which eulogises the female anatomy, asserting that the Nigerian female’s is the ‘tightest’, the ‘softest’ and ‘cream of the crop’, has fired hot shots at singer, Tiwa Savage.
US-based rapper who took to her Twitter and blasted the Mavin first lady, wrote on Instagram, “Dont compare me to her. Don Jazzy needs to stop wasting money on her and come promote Nigerian P*ssy.”
Below is what she also wrote on Twitter;

Popular rapper, Olamide had earlier acknowledged her on social media and professed his love for her.
Below is what the YBNL boss wrote;

Meanwhile, as Princess Vitarah’s posts went viral online, Tiwa Savage and Don Jazzy’s fans came for her and blasted her for insulting Tiwa in which she later tweeted that her account was hacked.
Below is what she wrote;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago