Older Single Ladies Shoud Try To Have Babies Not Husbands - Elvina Ibru

Forum 9 years ago

Older Single Ladies Shoud Try To Have Babies Not Husbands - Elvina Ibru

She was a guest at Channels Tv’s talk show, ‘Walk the Talk” this afternoon and gave a valuable life lesson to older single ladies.

The daughter of the billionaire businessman, Michael Ibru said:“Don’t wait for any man to marry you if you haven’t had a child. Go and have your baby.

I chose my child’s father. When I met him, after a few months I said yes, this is the one that would give me what I need.

If anything happens to me, I know that my child would not suffer. This one na better person”.
When questioned if her baby daddy is still in her life, she said:“He is not with me anymore. We have been separated for four years now”.

When asked why he bolted from her life, she said: “He is a Man.”
Elvina went on to reveal that she has never been interested in the union called marriage and she is not sure she will ever be.

Elvina, Gloria and Obukome are the three daughters of billionaire business men, Michael Ibru.
[ads4]
Elvina in particular has a rumor going around that she loves only younger men.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

I Always Suspected She Was Older Than Me – Bovi Shares How Wife Deceived Him Into Marriage
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Always Suspected She Was Older Than Me – Bovi Shares How Wife Deceived Him Into Marriage