Omg! Married Pastor’s Whatsapp Chats with Church Member Exposed on Social media…What’s Inside Will Shock You

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Married Pastor’s Whatsapp Chats with Church Member Exposed on Social media…What’s Inside Will Shock You

A Zimbabwean pastor who used prayer session time to have passionate s*x with a pretty church member has been exposed.

A married pastor has made himself a tool for the devil after he allowed what began as prayer sessions to degenerate into s*x sessions between him and a church member to the extent that he went for an all-night s*x session with the 18-year-old girl.

According to H-metro, the pastor of the Church of Christ International, 26-year-old Oswell Sandey has been exposed for leaving his home under the guise of all-night prayer sessions only to end up in an all-night s*x sessions with an 18-year-old identified as Yvonne Mudzingwa.
The pastor’s Whatsapp chat which got exposed shows that the man of God was sharing nude photographs and chats with the girl.

The chats further revealed how they would lie at home to spend quality time under the guise of all-night prayers.
It was gathered that the two parties live a few houses from each other where Pastor Sandey lives with his wife while Yvonne is in a serious relationship with her boyfriend according to the chats leaked.
A source told H-metro that Yvonne reportedly got excited after she had s*x with her pastor leading her to post it in one WhatsApp group.

“Yvonne wants to replace Mai Mufundisi from the day she had s*x with him and is now taking front seats at church raising suspicion,” said the source.

“She disclosed the day, 22 October this year, as the first day she won the heart of Pastor Sandey and had s*x on the 26 October at a lodge.

“To Yvonne she felt blessed having s*x with her pastor and their relationship started the day he rescued her from police holding cells after she stole her sister’s money.

“Church administration is aware of the story and they are not taking the issue seriously that Pastor Sandey is running short of powerful sermons.

“He lost all the power to Yvonne,” said the source.

The WhatsApp messages however indicate that Yvonne is sleeping with the pastor for ‘fun’. Yvonne denied the allegations saying her close relationship with Pastor Sandey started after she fell in love with his relative.

“Church members, especially ladies are jealous of my prosperous life and they are the ones spreading lies,”said Yvonne.

“I never fell in love with Pastor Sandey, he is my father only that I am in love with his nephew that is why people question my closeness to him,” she said, unaware that H-Metro has the leaked conversations and pictures.

Pastor Sandey promised to respond later saying he was busy at a police station the whole day until the time of going to press.
“I will come back to you later, I am busy right now at a police station,” said Pastor Sandey.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 17 hours ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 18 hours ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos