Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India (Photos)

Nollywood actresses Omotola Jalade Ekehinde and Omoni Oboli arrived India for the African Development Bank Annual Meeting (#AfDBAM2017).

The pair, during their visit, made a stop at several iconic centers in the country.
The actresses visited Mother Teresa Orphanage Home and the famous Gandhi home.
Omotola and Omoni had fun with the orphaned kids and shared photos from their visit.

See more photos below:

Omotola said that she felt their pains in the caption where she wrote,
‘Visited the Mother Teresa Orphanage Home #Ahmedabad, #india . I am an Orphan myself and know the discomfort of feeling alone. The most times these kids smile is when they get visits and gifts… More pics coming up… Oh and I’m back. ? p.s – she’s blind.’

[ads4]

In Gandhi’s home, Omotola was barefooted in the photo, stating that one is only allowed into his his house barefooted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 4 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 5 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring