Ondo election: Akeredolu’s Campaign DG Olabimtan says AD planning to kill him, others

Forum 7 years ago

Ondo election: Akeredolu’s Campaign DG Olabimtan says AD planning to kill him, others

The Director General of the Akeredolu Campaign Platform, Rt. Hon. Victor Olabimtan has raised an alarm that gladiators of Alliance for Democracy (AD) from Lagos and Osun States have paid for his life to be eliminated before the November 26thgovernorship election in Ondo State.

Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Saturday ‘s governorship election.

In a statement personally signed by him, Olabimtan said he remain unshaken and unmoved by the desperate moves of AD gladiators to silence him.

It reads: “This is to alert you of the brutal, cruel and impious plans being made by the most desperate and vicious amongst our opponents in the fast approaching contest for the soul of Alagbaka government House.”

“I have been reliably informed by impeccable sources that the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in an unholy collaboration with some politicians from Lagos State, have contracted some men of the underworld to assassinate me before the election day.

“They are jittery and envious of the common sense revolution currently being led by me in Ondo state. Those who want to enslave my state are not happy by my move so they want to send me out of circulation.

“I also want to say expressly and without any fear of intimidation or contradiction that the assassins hired to carry out this hazardous job are currently being camped at a hotel in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

“Let me also state unmistakably that aside my humble self, Mr. ‘Yemi Adaramodu, a close ally of former Ekiti State Governor and incumbent Minister of Solid Minerals, Dr. Kayode Fayemi and five other APC chieftains committed to the Akeredolu’s project have been earmarked for assassination by the Alliance for Democracy with a strong coordination from their god fathers.

“While I, Victor Adekanye Olabimtan is unshaken, unmoved and unruffled by their dastard and desperate moves just because of power, I am putting the general public on notice that the AD should be held responsible if any attempt is made on my life or God forbid, the already contracted men of the underworld succeeds with their wicked assignment to take me out of circulation.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 7 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide