Oritse Femi calls out his friend on Instagram

Forum 8 years ago

Oritse Femi calls out his friend on Instagram

The double whala crooner just took to Instagram to call out his fomer friend and musician, Racy.

He accused him of stealing his company's trademark and using it to promote his platform.
He captioned;

I'm not commanding you...I just want to use this medium to advice you to take off my company msn gang trade mark you have been using to promote ur platform pls ...cos you know you have never been signed on under the label ...am saying this cos I gave you your 1st ever visa n took you to the international airport for the 1st time...also paid for ur flight 2 and gave u bta in dollars. now you desire to pay me bck by backstabbing me...am a nice young man wth to much understanding that why am advising you ....brother am so sorry to say this but am giving u a maximum of 24hrs to take of my msn gang trademark off ur platform ...if not ...I dnt fink any one should blame me for my next action cheers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 10 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 21 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 23 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Forum | 1 day ago