‹‹12›› 2 Total
Views: 5322 Replies: 25 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: Ibile Last Post Date: May 05, 2017
Sunnex Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 1 )

Inline With Waploaded's Monthly Cash rewards, We present the TOP 20 Finalists Whom by effort is going to receive share from the #25,000 giveaway for month of june.

The culture of Waploaded.com is built on giveaways, as we believe what ever you give, is what you take.

Each contribution you make via posting a reasonable comment in any category earns you some Waploaded coins and those coins are paid as cash into your account last week of the month, that's to say, for you to start earning, simply register and login today, read topics and comment!

NOTICE/WARNINGS: Some users have been caught several times misusing the comments system by making gibberish comments like "just passing", "i don't have enough mb i would have downloaded", "nice topic ", "Not interesting", "Talking about a music, video yet to download" or duplicating a particular comment in a topic.

We frawn at all these, it may affect your current earnings this month, and subsequent time your earnings may be totally removed or suspended if you are found indulging on acts against or Commenting Terms, Always make reasonable comments or don't comment at all.

Below are Finalists

NOTE:

To receive reward, Drop a comment telling us about how the experience of using our community and comment system and what more you think we must do in other to improve and ofcourse service you better.

After you comment relax, admin will contact you requesting for your account details / Phone number depending on your earnings. (Not username or password)

NB2: Those without a comment on or before 1st July, will get their coins wiped out.

Thanks Everyone.

Reply Me Now
olayinka5063 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 2 )
Waploaded is becoming a more interesting site to visit..... That's really good....thank to you
More grease to your elbow

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 3 )
I'm just thankful for everything. I must admit that i have learned so much through this website and am grateful for that. There is one thing i want you to be doing and that is to be uploading the songs of one the best northern rapper for us who is, in person B O C. This is the only thing i want you to add from what you're doing. Thanks once again

Edited By: Ibrahim0092 Jun 24, 2016.
Reply Me Now
Apostlefactz Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 4 )
Cool and interesting... Ah strongly believe waploaded will be dha number one site in Nigeria.. No doubt... And dhats why ah follow all their posts like DIE!! lol... All dha same sha ,
#loNgliveWaploaded!!!
#LongLiveSunnEx

Reply Me Now
EJYKE Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 5 )
since I started browsing the internet, I have never seen such site before,,,,, waploaded really put smile on their member's face, I love waploaded for their love and kindness towards their members,,,,,,,,,
#keep it up,,,,,,

Reply Me Now
stepheng232 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 6 )
Waploaded thumbs up...
Giving is great, I might not be part of those who will be get reward it my first times seeing something of it kind
stay blessed

Edited By: stepheng232 Jun 24, 2016.
Reply Me Now
Samino Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 7 )
I recently became a member of the waploaded family, I used to browse and download from this site but never knew waploaded operates this way, keep d good work
#Team_Waploaded

Reply Me Now
famozine1 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 8 )
Thanks to waploaded team God bless you Amen but why some times when commenting it's says you comment are coming to fast lastly passing by, no much mb to download is not in rules and regulations thanks all waploaded admin you have done a great job thanks to sunnex God bless.
Congratulations to
Ibrahim0092 and olayinka5063 and all other I hope you are preparing for next month it's going to be a horse race thanks.. .?

Edited By: famozine1 Jun 24, 2016.
Reply Me Now
CHEATMASTERS Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 9 )
Wow i love this.. You guys should keep it UP

Reply Me Now
Apostlefactz Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 10 )
Waploaded.com already taking over Nairaland.com... I love this...
#loNgliveWaploaded
#LongLiveSunnEx
#LongLiveTheAdmins

Reply Me Now
phykelz (Guest) Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 11 )
this sitr is ok they give us all the information we need but u people should stop pasting fake news is not helping things

Reply Me Now
Brightjunior Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 12 )
well I will just say that Waploaded has been of great help to me in terms of free browsing and comedy show... thanks Waploaded for your wonderful works So far...please you guys should improve by having a shout out box so that people will always tell you guys how they feel...

Reply Me Now
emmexcity Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 13 )
wow... i love this website... best nigerian web ever

Reply Me Now
Habioyeyusuph001 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 14 )
Thank you waploaded,am grateful
You are the best website I ever visit

Reply Me Now
Yungbrez Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 15 )
Nice post wish it will last

Reply Me Now
Parlyb Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 16 )
I'm a guy that have great affinity web,
I can't see any word that starts with www. and just past by, I would always wanna check it out.
By this I mean I have visited a lot of websites. But none can be compare to Waploaded, The thing wer dey burst my brain pass na the sincerity here

But one thing I have notice in this website for the past years I've been here is that you guys don't stick to an introduced package for long and are not so consistent on it too. So please improve on this.

Reply Me Now
Mark200 Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 17 )
This is absolutely amazing! Bravo to waploaded

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 18 )
Brightjunior wrote:
well I will just say that Waploaded has been of great help to me in terms of free browsing and comedy show... thanks Waploaded for your wonderful works So far...please you guys should improve by having a shout out box so that people will always tell you guys how they feel...

To tell us anything, simply email our support Center at [email protected]

Thanks

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Jun 24, 2016 ( Post 19 )
Parlyb wrote:
I'm a guy that have great affinity web,
I can't see any word that starts with www. and just past by, I would always wanna check it out.
By this I mean I have visited a lot of websites. But none can be compare to Waploaded, The thing wer dey burst my brain pass na the sincerity here

But one thing I have notice in this website for the past years I've been here is that you guys don't stick to an introduced package for long and are not so consistent on it too. So please improve on this.

Sure we would.

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jun 25, 2016 ( Post 20 )
Huh-Huh!! I have just recieved my gift. Thanks @Waploaded

Reply Me Now
‹‹12›› 2 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
2 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
‹‹12›› 2 Total
Init: 0.0039048194885254 Init to Head: 0.3348982334137 Head to Foot: 0.0005800724029541