Advertse Here
‹‹12›› 2 Total
Views: 5399 Replies: 25 Started By: Sunnex Last Poster: Ibile Last Post Date: May 05, 2017
gensity (Guest) Jun 25, 2016 ( Post 21 )
Wash site Eva liveth... I lie?

Reply Me Now
Parlyb Jun 25, 2016 ( Post 22 )
Sunnex wrote:
Sure we would.
I don't think you understand what I mean, I'm not referring to this reward or give away of any kind o. I mean parkages like :-

1)There was a time that users were able to create topics. Yes I know that this newly users will abuse it because of coins, but you can redraw the coin system on topic creation by this coins hungry users will not go there since there's no coin. Or you give some trusted users license to create topics.
You will never know who is good except given a chance.

2)You Once Introduced "News Recap In Pidgin " but now *sad* , it's no more available.

3)You Once introduced "Face Of The Week" but is no more.

4)There was a time users used their coin to buy ranks/crowns here, there was even room to buy coin because of the benefits Senior members or crown members got. & was wiped off *sad* (most of these new users have never experience this)
Still older than most of you here (lol)

5)You Are Not consistent on the Trivia.
#BringBackOurTrivia

Etc.

But I most say, you guys are superb.

Reply Me Now
williamsfavour Jun 25, 2016 ( Post 23 )
u guys,shld try editn ur stories the shld a proper composure ,due 2 d fact dat u r going global u jxt av 2 try n meet up with standard,ur news update and d rest r quite good and exceptnal, u r d best kip it up...gud brodaz*thumbsup*

Reply Me Now
sir nolly (Guest) Jun 25, 2016 ( Post 24 )
am enjoying all ur services so far ur web has been awesome

Reply Me Now
Ibile May 05, 2017 ( Post 25 )
I Have Known Waploaded For Over 3 Years Bt Never Know About The Give Away Am Hapi About That

Reply Me Now
‹‹12›› 2 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
4 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
‹‹12›› 2 Total
Init: 0.0047538280487061 Init to Head: 0.16875410079956 Head to Foot: 0.00085902214050293