Papa Penny Thanks His Mother For Not Throwing Him Away In A Condom

Forum 6 years ago

Papa Penny Thanks His Mother For Not Throwing Him Away In A Condom

There’s a reason why Papa Penny Penny’s reality show is the most watched in Mzansi, the legendary singer says some of the funniest statements on television.

In a recent episode, Papa Penny took some time to thank his mother for the heroic job that she did when she chose to have him and not throw him away in a condom.

#PapaPennyAhee“put me in the condom and put me in the dustbin”me love me some papa P pic.twitter.com/pU2DsKtL5X
— TshepiMosalkaeKgokon (@Ms_Osexy) October 18, 2017

Black twitter didn’t miss the unusual shout out. Check out the reactions in memes.

“Put me in the condom” #PapaPennyAhee pic.twitter.com/dUa3STLbRo
— Lusanda Zinganto (@lusazing) October 18, 2017

“My mum didn’t put me in a condom ” -Papa Penny #PapaPennyAhee pic.twitter.com/fOdXknFGgs
— Catalan (@CpheDexter) October 18, 2017
I am a Hero because I didn’t put my child in a condom and throw it away #PapaPennyAhee pic.twitter.com/Y4uxDxW724
— NALELIHLE(@thobeka_mpondo) October 18, 2017

#PapaPennyAheeNIP children are putted in a condom and thrown away. The GOLDEN VIP one’s we ride them pic.twitter.com/wPAfu4SPSv
— cosie sthole (@CosieCtoller) October 18, 2017

To all the mums thanks for not putting us in a condom #PapaPennyAhee pic.twitter.com/2owN0KuU6W
— I love black people (@hawulethu) October 18, 2017

My mama never put me in a condom #PapaPennyAhee pic.twitter.com/9ZNyTXRlJi
— SweetNomvula (@Zulumbeke1) October 18, 2017

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 7 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 15 hours ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding