Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo, Breaks Silence After Paul Okoye's Post

Forum 6 years ago

Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo, Breaks Silence After Paul Okoye's Post

The rift between the brothers has just begun, and now to confirm everything Peter Okoye's wife Lola Omotayo-Okoye has taken to her page to break silence on the recent PSquare split. Though she didn’t mention names, but then, it’s clear she’s replying the subtle shade by Paul Okoye.

Good evening my lovelies….please leave footprints of kindness and love wherever you go. Love is the only way and peace of mind is the ultimate goal in this life of ours. Hate has no place in my world, never has, never will..Have a blessed evening
#preachlovenothate #superwoman #thankfulnomatterwhat #humilityisthenewsexy #Godblessusall #proudlynigerian #proudlyrussian #proudlyafrican #proudlyyoruba..

And then her hubby backs her with a love emoji, lets wait for the opponent.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 day ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 1 day ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj