Photo: Comic Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh, Celebrates His Daughter On Her 2nd Birthday Today

Forum 7 years ago

Photo: Comic Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh, Celebrates His Daughter On Her 2nd Birthday Today

Actor/Comedian Ime Bishop Umoh aka 'Okon' took to his Instagram page today to wish his cute daughter - a happy Birthday today. Sharing a photo of the birthday girl, Okon wrote,

'And she screams "two!!" Happy birthday to my number 1 chikito, my character twin. I love you my lil' sugar bunch Juanita. Mom loves you too. Ama give and protect you with all I gat...every ounce of my strength, every cent of my fortunes! I bless you with the blessings of a father. You sure Will be #greaterthandad. #juanniebishop #okonlagos"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable
Forum | 9 mins ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 51 mins ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 5 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town