Photo: Ooni Of Ife Appoints ' Talking Drummer Ara ' As Cultural Ambassador To Ife Kingdom

Forum 7 years ago

Photo: Ooni Of Ife Appoints ' Talking Drummer Ara ' As Cultural Ambassador To Ife Kingdom

Female talking drummer,Aralola Olamuyiwa, has landed a cultural appointment with Ife KIngdom.

The talented artiste was announced as the Cultural ambassador for the kingdom following her huge success and skills as the first accomplished female talking drummer in the country. Ooni of Ife,Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, made the announcement

According to the letter addressed to Araon her appointment, her cultural contribution to Ile Ife and Yoruba land as a whole, was duly recognised thus birthing her new appointment.
She is to serve as a promoter and preserver of the Talking drum for future generations.

Ara, has in tun taken to social media to thank the Ooni of Ife for the appointment:

With deepest appreciation to my lord, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi for appointing me cultural ambassador of his kingdom, words fail me and I cannot thank you enough sir. This is all the encouragement i need to remain steadfast and continue to promote our culture i promise to make you even more proud , the entire Yoruba race and Nigeria. My heart is filled with so much joy, this is the highest honour ever. God bless you my king. Long may you live. Arole Oodua! Official ceremony loading….

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers
Forum | 2 days ago

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series