Photo: Veteran actor Alex Usifo graduates from Babcock with a Phd at age 63

Forum 7 years ago

Photo: Veteran actor Alex Usifo graduates from Babcock with a Phd at age 63

You remember Alex Usifo Omiagbo, the 'bad guy' of Nollywood? He is famous for playing the role characters of some of Nollywood's most unforgettable villains, most notably his role in the classic Silent Night, starring Ramsey Nouah and Segun Arinze. His deep voice and commanding on-screen presence made him perfect for these roles.

Featuring in over 50 movies, Alex also gained popularity for his role as the terrifying Chief Odiete in the shortlived TV series "Beyond Our Dreams" which used to air on NTA.

Alex Usifo, asides being a prolific actor is also very passionate about academics. He studied Mass Communication And Philosophy at the University of Lagos before proceeding for a masters degree at Babcock University.

And now, at the ripe age of 63, Mr Alex is now DR Alex as he has successfully bagged a PhD from Babcock University.

The veteran Nollywood actor, on Sunday, June 5, 2016 graduated from Babcock University with a PhD.
Congratulations to Dr Osifo!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 hour ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 5 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2