Photos: 9-Year-Old DJ Young Money Bags Deal With K-Nation Entertainment

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: 9-Year-Old DJ Young Money Bags Deal With K-Nation Entertainment

On 13th of this month, the youngest disc jockey in Africa Solomon popularly known as Dj Young Money signed a mouth watering deal with K-Nation Entertainment. The 9yrs old young DJ is the son of one of Naija's finest DJ Emmy Black.
K-Nation will be the one representing and pushing the young talent.

K-Nation also signed another talented singer named Sleamnicco he promises to dish out dope songs.

DJ Young Money was unable to sign because he is yet to reach the legal age to put pen to paper but his father DJ Emmy Black represented him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals