Photos: Checkout The Attire Nnamdi Kanu Wore To Court Today

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Checkout The Attire Nnamdi Kanu Wore To Court Today

The attire worn by leader of the indigenous people of #Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu, and two other defendants in their court appearance today.

Meanwhile, Mr. Ejiofor, counsel to Nnamdi Kanu said the SSS operatives at the scene insisted that they would only allow three additional family members of Mr. Kanu to join those already in the court premises.

He said when he (Mr. Ejiofor) tried to explain to them that there was an order of court permitting members of the public to witness the proceedings, Mr. Ejiofor said a staff of the SSS threatened to kill him.

He therefore prayed the court to take note of the threat.

“My lord I will like you to take note of this threat to my life, because I don’t know what will happen tomorrow,” Mr. Ejiofor said.

The trial judge, Mr. Tsoho, who noted that events had taken a different turn from what was expected, added that if the parties to the matter felt threatened, the case might as well be handed over to the celestial order to resolve.

He asked the parties to decide whether or not they wanted the trial to continue.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 2 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 11 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive
Forum | 2 days ago

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive's Request For Bail