Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric

Forum 7 years ago

Photos From Giwa Farmers Market In Kaduna Prove Nigeria Is blessed In Agric

Today i went to Giwa market in Giwa local government of Kaduna state to purchase food stuff. I was impressed and proud of Nigerian farmers. They truly had à bumper harvest. you would find thousand of bags of different produce from maize, millet, rice, soya beans. The sad side of thé story is the price of these products are on thé high side. They keep increasing every week.

A bag of maize goes for 13,000 last month it was 11,000
A bag of maize for pop corn is sold for 15,000
Beans prices range from 19,000 - 23,000 à bag Soghourm goes for 16,000 Per bag millet goes for 12,800.

Finally i Wonder why the prices of these product keep increasing even with the large supply of these products available.

It's seems like the forces of demand and supply dont work in Nigerian market.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 22 hours ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 3 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders