Photos From Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos

Forum 5 years ago

Photos From Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos

Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her page to shares some photos of her damage cars after she survive an attack by armed robbers at a gunpoint while returning home from a shoot in Lagos.

While sharing this photo, she wrote:

Never been afraid of my life until this past Tuesday...... Never seen a real gun,until this past Tuesday, never prayed for my life as hard as I did until this past Tuesday... God!! I thought I was going to die n never see my son again... I'm grateful they spared my life... Thank u Lord n a another Thank You to everyone who reach out to me even though I didn't even have a fon cus 'they' took everything... I'm good n I will be better soon .

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 11 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lagos Govt Arrests 25 Suspected Miscreants, Including Lebanese Squatting Under Bridges

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 17 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie