(Photos) How An Ex-Model's Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life

Forum 8 years ago

(Photos) How An Ex-Model's Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life

The picture of the fake boobs I posted today inspired the posting of this

Read the story of an ex-model who was obsessed with big butt0ckz and wen the extra mile to get it, but instead got more than she bargained for.

It all began at an open model call for Wihelmina Models. Anivia Cruz-Dilworth was signed to the agency as a plus size model and from then on, worked to become successful in the industry.

Throughout her quest to become greater, her want to have a larger and curvier bottom became a definite desire. To gain immediate results, Anivia went to the dark side for black market injections, which eventually destroyed her body.

"I wanted a modeling contract. I started getting butt injections... And then, I couldn't keep the weight on anymore. I started slimming down," Anivia says. "The butt was so big and the body was getting so small. I wasn't booking anymore jobs because I couldn't fit anything."

This wasn’t the works of a professional, Anivia shares, "I didn't have the money, and I found someone that was affordable.”

Then, the liquid silicone-like substance that was illegally injected into Anivia's rear began to spread elsewhere.

"I developed something called granuloma," Anivia says. "When they were injecting me, the silicone migrated to different parts of my body. It went down; you know, it's gravity."

This migration has since caused severe damage, she adds.

"My nerves are damaged because of it. I have scar tissue inside of me. I have severe swelling," Anivia says.
[ads4]
"I was maybe at about 42 inches around my hips, but now because of the swelling and inflammation, my hips are like a 47. This foreign substance is a part of me now."

t is excruciating pain," Anivia says. "I never sleep a whole night through. I'm on pain meds every five hours."

Unfortunately for the former model, she doesn't see any end to her health struggles.

"I do know that I will never be 100 percent normal again," Anivia says. "I'm accepting it. I have no other choice."

If you don't have it, you don't have it. All ye Kim K wannabes, take note

source: Huffingtonpost

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 20 hours ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 5 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie