Photos: “I Don't Want To Die” - Actor Tunde Alabi Cries Out From Hospital Bed

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: “I Don't Want To Die” - Actor Tunde Alabi Cries Out From Hospital Bed

Tunde Alabi, a veteran Nollywood actor has been bedded by a terrible sickness . The actor who is now reportedly fighting for his life at the Lagos General Hospital has called on Nigerians to help him.

Alabi who spoke on his sickness, said

“I went to bed at about 8:30 pm that fateful day with the intention of waking up at 1 am. When it was about 9 pm, I had a strange expulsion on my right leg. “Immediately, the leg started burning and I screamed
throughout the night. The following morning I couldn’t
move the leg again. It was a spiritual attack. That’s what has kept me under this condition,”

Putting to rest the allegations that he has been battling diabetes for years, the actor said that he only discovered his diabetic state after he was hospitalised.

Meanwhile, Alabi said that the hospital management is yet to come to a conclusion pertaining to the amputation of his leg.

Alabi added,

“I may be evicted from the hospital any moment from now because I have no money to sustain my stay here. I don’twant to die. I am calling on well-meaning Nigerians to come to my rescue.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 9 hours ago

NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 14 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out