Photos: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For S*x & Money From A Client

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For S*x & Money From A Client

This has proven to many that all men are not the same.. A Kenyan air hostess has been exposed by one of their client.. Read and drop your comments beneath.

According to these screen-shots which have been trending on Kenyan social media, an unnamed man has exposed a Kenyan girl who was harassing him and desperately demanding for sex in exchange for financial favours.

The man, according to Kenyan media syndicating the news, boarded a plane in Doha, Qatar and had the misfortune of bumping into a wily, Kenyan seductress. She works for Qatar airways. It was not hard for her to get his information, including his phone number which was present in his travel documents that she was privy to. Immediately the plane landed, the girl, identified as Mercy, hatched a plan of milking the man dry – she was willing to give him an express trip to her cookie jar. According to the screen-shots, she had obviously made him the offer physically when they met along the journey, but when he wasn't interested Mercy took her method to Whatsapp not long after the man got to his destination... Checkout some of the screen-shots circulating on social media...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term