Photos: Man Develops B.reasts After Promising a Lady Marriage and Failing to Marry Her

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Man Develops B.reasts After Promising a Lady Marriage and Failing to Marry Her

In yet another shocking story of the effect of karma, a man who reportedly promised marriage to a lady and failed to marry her, has suddenly grown large b rea’sts.

A Facebook user identified as Brian Jonah Dennis, who is the Media Publicist at Ifeanyi Ubah Football Club, has taken to the social networking platform to post some shocking photos and shared the story of a man who developed b reasts after promising a lady marriage and failing on his promise.

The poster who shared the photos wrote; “This man promised to marry a girl and never fulfilled it so she jazzed him and he is now carrying her b rea’sts on his chest.

“Please if I ever promised you marriage, Please send your village address let me come and see your people, I don’t want to end up like this.”

The identity of the man, the lady he promised marriage and where the incident reportedly happened, were not ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 3 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 20 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa